As your representative, I WILL:
- Be transparent, accountable, and listen to District 4 residents.
- Work with CDOT to ease traffic congestion, and be proactive in protecting Village interests to effectively deal with growth and gridlock.
- Use the guidelines in the Comprehensive Plan and mandate of voters from the June 2017 election to consider future development and redevelopment.
- Support “Dedicated to Excellence” in our schools by continuing to work as a leader, mentor, and liaison with the Cherry Creek School District community.
- Facilitate collaboration between City Council and staff to ensure consistency with Village values.
- Actively follow impact from aircraft noise following the implementation of Denver Metroplex-NextGEN at Centennial Airport.